Maple Syrup Experience & Taffy on Snow
February 25th-26th to April 8th-9th
Take a tractor and wagon ride and learn about how Maple Syrup is produced and on your return enjoy one stick of Maple Taffy on snow.
When: Weekends* from February 25th to April 9th
* Also available during March Break - March 6th - 10th
Time: Rides departing on the hour from 10am - 3pm
Cost: $2 per person (2 years and over) for the admission, and $7 per person (2 years and over) to participate in the activity!
Included with the Activity
- Visit of the animal barn
- Visit of the play yard (part of it might still be covered in snow)
- Tractor Ride (educational stop along the way)
- 1 Taffy Stick per person participating in the activity
- Total activity is about 45 minutes
- Farm Shop open from 10:00 to 4:00 on Saturdays and Sundays