Maple Syrup Experience & Taffy on Snow
Saturdays and Sundays starting March 2nd to April 7th 2019
Take a tractor and wagon ride (45 minutes) and learn about how Maple Syrup is produced and on your return enjoy one stick of Maple Taffy on snow.
When: Saturdays and Sundays starting March 2nd to April 7th
Time: Rides departing on the hour from 10am - 3pm
Cost: $2 per person (2 years and over) for the admission, and $7 per person (2 years and over) to participate in the activity!
Included with the Activity
- Visit of the animal barn
- Visit of the play yard (part of it might still be covered in snow or mud)
- Tractor Ride (educational stop along the way)
- 1 Taffy Stick per person participating in the activity
- Total activity is about 45 minutes
- Farm Shop open from 10:00 to 4:00 on Saturdays and Sundays
Light Sugar Shack Meals
Once again this year we will be serving a light “Sugar Shack Meal” inside our farm shop! It’s a cafeteria type of service, nothing too fancy, but the food is OH soooooo Delicious!! Meat pie, beans, maple ham, soup, drink and a slice of our delicious maple pie!!! Food will be available for purchase from 10:00am to 3:00pm, saturdays and sundays, starting March 16th until April 7th. You are more than welcome to bring your own lunch, we do have a heated greenhouse with picnic tables!