Raspberries are great in cereals, yogurt, salads and drinks. Here are a few recipes;
Green Salad with Spinach and Raspberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup of Quinn Vinaigrette (or any other sweet dressing)
- 12 once of goat cheese in cubes
- 6 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of nuts (of your choice)
Summer Cake with Berries
- 4 big eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 750g of vanilla yogurt
- 1 table spoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar to maximum speed for 5 minutes. With a whisk, incorporate slowly the yogurt and vanilla.
- Sift the flour into the mixture a little at a time, stirring to prevent lumps. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour into spring-form pan, greased and floured, 9 inches. Sprinkle almonds on top. Bake at 350 ° F until top is evenly brown (about 75-90 minutes). Cool, remove from pan and serve.
Oven Baked Raspberry French Toast
- 4 slices of fresh bread, cut it into pieces of 1/2 inch
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 once of cream cheese cut in pieces of 1/2 inch
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 12 table spoon of maple syrop
- The night before: Grease two large muffin tins. Fill the tins half full with the bread cubes. Cover with raspberries and cubed cream cheese and add the remaining bread. Mix eggs, milk and syrup. Pour mixture over bread, cover and let soak in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 ° F for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove french toast from the muffin tins and garnish with berries compote.
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 4 cups of berries (raspberries or blueberries), fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat until the berries begin to break down and the sauce begins to thicken.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 banana
- ½ cup raspberries (or blueberries or strawberries)
- Mix on low speed, pour in a glass and garnish with berries.
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of Tequila
- 1 bottle of white wine
- ½ can of cranberry juice (frozen concentrate)
- ½ cup of orange juice
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ¼ cup of orange liqueur
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 lemons sliced
- Crush berries in a small bowl. Mix with all other ingredients and let stand overnight. Serve cold.