Farm Shop open Wednesday to Monday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Farm is completely closed on Tuesdays until December 24th
Our Farm Shop is open Wednesday to Monday 9:00am to 5:00pm. The farm is completely closed on Tuesdays until December 24th
We are selling our apples, sweet corn and pumpkins/squash in the shop along with a large selection of grocery items.
U-pick (an online reservation is required before coming)
We are currently picking apples (McIntosh, Spartan & Cortland)
Hours: Wednesday to Monday from 8:30am to 4:00pm
$8 per person for the admission
$11 for a small apple bag (7lbs)
$22 for a large apple bag (16lbs)
U-Pick of Pumpkins and Squash
In order to disperse crowds only people who have reserved online will be permitted to pick their own. Book HERE
Measures in place for COVID-19
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the store and on tractor and wagon rides.
- Keep 2m between your family and other guests and staff
- No consumption of food in the fields (no picnics, no sampling of fruit). Our snack barn has a minimal selection of items to go. We do not have any picnic tables available.
- Do not gather or loiter anywhere on the farm
- Plan to only have 1 person per family enter the store
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Avoid touching things unnecessarily everywhere on the farm (products in the store or objects on the farm)
- Plan on using a card and the tap option on our debit/credit terminals
- Our animal barn is open and our play yard is partially open (combine slide, tire pyramid, cedar maze) and our picnic area is closed.
Groups and Birthdays in 2020
Due to COVID we have made the difficult decision not to take school groups / daycares on the farm this fall. The same goes for kids birthday parties. We want to make sure that we provide a safe environment for everyone, visitors and employees, and we sincerely hope that we can resume our "normal" activities next year.
To be informed whenever seasons start, subscribe to our newsletter HERE