Farm Shop open Wednesday to Monday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Farm is completely closed on Tuesdays
U-pick (an online reservation is required before coming)
We are currently picking apples - until supplies last (Empire, McIntosh, Spartan, Cortland, Northern Spy, Ida Red)
Hours: Wednesday to Monday from 8:30am to 4:00pm
$8 per person for the admission
$11 for a small apple bag (7lbs)
$22 for a large apple bag (16lbs)
U-Pick of Pumpkins and Squash until October 31st
Only people who have reserved online will be permitted to do u-pick
Measures in place for COVID-19
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the store, on tractor and wagon rides, in the animal barn and in any line ups.
- Keep 2m between your family and other guests and staff
- No consumption of food at the farm (no picnics, no sampling of fruit). Our snack barn has a minimal selection of items to go. We do not have any picnic tables available.
- Do not gather or loiter anywhere on the farm
- Plan to only have 1 person per family enter the store
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Avoid touching things unnecessarily everywhere on the farm (products in the store or objects on the farm)
- Plan on using a card and the tap option on our debit/credit terminals
- Our animal barn is open and our play yard is partially open (combine slide, tire pyramid, cedar maze) and our picnic area is closed.
Trick or Treat
We will be offering a safe alternative for Trick or Treating at Quinn Farm this Halloween. Bring your kids Trick or Treating at the farm during the day on October 31st, in a safe environment. To find out more click HERE
To be informed whenever seasons start, subscribe to our newsletter HERE