We sell a number of products in our Farm Shop which are baked fresh and made from what is grown on the farm. We also sell locally grown or made products. From jams to vinegar, gluten free products or local meats, we have a nice selection of products we love, and we want to share with our guests. With the COVID situation, we also sell all the household and kitchen essentials (flour, oils, cleaning supplies.... everything you might think of, we found it and are selling it in our shop).
Measures in place for COVID-19
If you choose to come stock up and support us, please know that we are frequently cleaning contact points.
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Keep 2m between your family and other guests and staff
- Do not consume any food on site (no picnics, no sampling of fruit)
- Do not gather or loiter anywhere on the farm
- Plan to only have 1 person per family enter the store
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Avoid touching things unnecessarily everywhere on the farm (products in the store or objects on the farm)
- Plan on using a card and the tap option on our debit/credit terminals
Don’t feel comfortable coming inside? We have created an Online Shop for those of you that would feel more at ease with shopping online from the comfort of your home, paying online, and picking it up directly from the parking lot. Again, most products are available online and we hand pick every item with great care. Pick-up Monday to Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Homemade at the Farm & Local Products
At Quinn farm, we transform everything we grow, per example, we sell fresh asparagus, and we transform those into marinades and delicious soups. We use the product in its entirety, and are very proud of it!
It is very important for us to encourage local producers. Everything that is impossible for us to grow, we partner with our neighbours and local farms. How great it is to be able to offer you a bigger variety of products, while encouraging local!