Farm Shop open Monday to Sunday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Our Farm Shop is open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 6:00pm. We are selling blueberries, and sweet corn in the shop along with a large selection of grocery items.
U-pick (an online reservation is required before coming)
We are currently picking blueberries, sweet corn (and sunflowers on weekends only)
Hours: Daily from 8:30am to 4:00pm
$8 per person for the admission
$9 for a 1.5L basket (blueberries)
$6 for a small corn bag, $11 for a large corn bag
$2 per sunflower picked
In order to disperse crowds only people who have reserved online will be permitted to pick their own. We will open up spots 3 days ahead, to ensure we have enough berries for the number of people and our online booking system will be available shortly. Book HERE
Measures in place for COVID-19
We ask that you please:
- Stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the store and on tractor and wagon rides.
- Keep 2m between your family and other guests and staff
- Do not consume any food on site (no sampling of fruit in the fields)
- Do not gather or loiter anywhere on the farm
- Plan to only have 1 person per family enter the store
- Wash your hands before and after your visit
- Avoid touching things unnecessarily everywhere on the farm (products in the store or objects on the farm)
- Plan on using a card and the tap option on our debit/credit terminals
- Our animal barn and our play yard is partially opened
What's next at the farm.....
Apple Picking 2020
Starting around August 22nd, we will be offering apple picking everyday except TUESDAYS.
You need to make an online reservation before coming to the farm. Click Here
Unfortunately, we have made the decision not to sell our season passport for the 2020 season. The season being all turned upside down due to COVID, these rather uncertain times, online reservations, etc, we deemed it preferable not to sell them this year. Hopefully everything will be more "normal" next year! Thank you for your support!
To be informed whenever seasons start, subscribe to our newsletter HERE